Thursday, October 27, 2011

Is Myrtle Sane...

Meet Froggy and Duckie.  They are my new babies!  New babies with proper squeakers that squeak each and every time I squish them in my mouth.

Myrtle says they are my reward for going longer and longer before having an improper disposition of major deposits not out of doors.

Only, she does not call them Froggy and Duckie.  She calls them Froggy-Goes-Poo Poo-Outside and Duckie-Goes-Poo Poo-Outside.  Has Myrtle lost her marbles?  Who, pray tell me, in their right mind would ever name babies like that?  Who?  I fear for my puppy momma's sanity.  I truly do.

However, I am the happy adopter of new babies.  Remember?  A fellow can never have enough babies.  Never!

These are most wonderful, too, since they are so tiny.  They fit in my mouth just perfectly.  And, oh, those wonderful, fantastic, stupendous, most awesome squeakers!  Sometimes, I fall asleep with a baby in my mouth squeaking away until my dreams begin.

So, I am a very happy puppy.  I am also a very worried one....


This is my life with Myrtle.  Amos Adams signing off!

1 comment:

  1. Anything that works, I suppose. Myrtle is apparently a pragmatist when it comes to doggy deposits. I just hope she doesn't refer to your new babies in public by the names she uses with you. If she does, I'm afraid you won't be the only one who questions her sanity! :-)

    ReplyDelete