Friday, November 4, 2011

A few of my favorite things...

My Favorite Things to Do:

  • Snuggle with Myrtle after a bath
  • Follow Myrtle around wherever she goes
  • Shred every bit of paper I can get my paws on
  • Gnaw on Myrtle's hand
  • Snuggle with one or more of my babies
  • Squeak one of my babies
  • Lick Myrtle's dishes
  • Chomp down on an empty Gatorade bottle
  • Chase Pyrex bowls across the floor
  • Fetch the balls Myrtle throws for me



Things I Wish I Could Do:

  • Eat bacon
  • Spend every minute of every hour of every day with Myrtle
  • Do my business wherever I wish
  • Dig in the dirt with Myrtle
  • Catch and destroy the Fearsome Beast



This is my life with Myrtle.  Amos Adams signing off!

1 comment:

  1. You've got some great aspirations, Amos. I hope you can fulfill them all! :-)

    ReplyDelete